Monday, October 4, 2010

No bus for us!

I was writing a very boring blog post about how I love morning drop-off, but I've deleted it. It's boring. And I'm glad! I'm happy to feel so calm and relaxed on a Monday morning that my words come out sleepy and dull! I guess I'm still going to write about it, but hopefully in a slightly more interesting way.

We live too close to the school for the bus. What I thought would be a hassle has turned into one of my favorite parts of the day. Dropping one at preschool, watching another play until her start-time while talking with my mommy friends and then home and baby goes down for a nap. It's peaceful and boring and sooo different from the crazy weekends with all four kids... I mean my husband and 3 kids ;) making tons of noise and a house full of chaos. It's chaos I'm intensely grateful for, but my Monday-morning-peaceful-coffee-hour is one of the best of the week. I love this very boring time.

Whether your Monday is chaos or wonderfully boring, I hope you have a beautiful day! I promise to write something more interesting next time!

4 comments:

  1. I love a calm Monday! I can so relate to what you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post...just what mom's like to read, at least this mom! It's almost frightening how quiet my house gets on Monday morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I totally feel you. After carpool line this morning, baby and I slept in until noon. My how the time flew now its time to pick up and make this house look like something before the Mr. makes it home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I kinda love Mondays! They restore some kind of sanity after a weekend of chaos!


    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!