Thursday, March 1, 2012

I've Finally Done It!!!

Every day, I tell my daughters, "Choose your day. You can make it anything, any way you want it to be." Choose a happy day, or choose a crabby one. Either way, you choose.

When life seems difficult, look around you. What are you choosing? How have your brought your circumstance into your life?

Today, I chose to take life by the reigns! Nothing can stop me! No rejection, no business closing, nothing! Today, I have achieved a dream. I am a published author.

Go check it out! You and your little ones will be happy you did.

How Do You Sleep, Baby Dolphin?

I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I also tell my children the same thing. New follower here. You can follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!