Brandi, from Yee Wittle Things, one of my new favorite blogs and a wonderfully supportive and active follower, has tagged me and asked the following questions:
1. What's your favourite late night snack?
2. If you could interview a celebrity on your blog, who would it be?
3. What are your plans for summer?
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
5. What kind of bread do you buy...white, whole wheat, etc.?
1. My favorite late night snack is usually dinner! Hah! My husband and I generally eat dinner around 9:30 or 10pm, when I'd often rather be in bed! But, since our store closes at 8 and one of us is always the closer, that's the deal! The kids have dinner around 6 and we have ours after bedtime. It's a wonderful way to maintain and strengthen our marriage. I'll sacrifice a little sleep for that.
2. I'm debating between Oprah and Angelina Jolie. Oprah because she's such an amazingly inspiring woman who has done so much for others, especially women. Angelina Jolie because she's an incredible humanitarian and she is a mother. Both of these celebrities inspire me!
3. Summer? I hadn't thought of that season yet. Enjoy many days outside with my family! Feeling the warm sun on my (sun-screened) face, feeling sand between my toes and watching my kids joyfully frolic in the water that laps the shore, while my husband and I enjoy a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. Will it be a lake shore or an ocean shore? I don't know yet!
4. I'm not much of a shoe person! I'm a barefoot kind of girl, but as shoes are legally required in most places and I'm a bit of a germophobe, I have a few pair. The pair I'm wearing right now I've had since I was pregnant with my first-born. Then, a pair of boots equally as old, 1 pair of sandals (I usually have one or two pairs each summer and wear them to death) and 2 pairs of heals that I never, ever wear. Plus, a very cute pair of tennis/loafer style shoes I got in France last year and one pair of proper tennis shoes that get use about once per year! That makes 7. I probably have a few others that I just haven't bothered to get rid of, but never wear!
5. I buy whole wheat bread or cracked wheat. I prefer Aunt Millie's as she (the brand) uses unbleached whole wheat and no high fructose corn syrup. I buy whole wheat flour for making my own bread. I love baking bread. I could happily become a bread baker and do nothing but knead all day! I went through a major bread baking phase a couple of years ago. Click the link to see what I did in just one day!
Now, to tag a few others...
Sarah at Skylar Magazine
Lisa at Mompreneur Mogul
Mommy With Selective Memory
1. What kind of car do you drive and (for the moms on the list) what would you be driving if you didn't have kids?
2. What makes you laugh out loud?
3. What makes you return to a particular blog again and again?
4. Who is your greatest inspiration?
5. What is your theme-song?
Be sure to drop me a link with your answers!
Thanks to Brandi for tagging me!