Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Quick Beauty Routine Tips for Busy Moms

Wouldn't you agree that the putting together the words "busy" and "mom" is a bit redundant? Me too. It's Wednesday, so I'm linking up with Mama Kat and responding to the prompt: 4.) What’s your mom beauty secret for busy mornings?

This is the perfect day to respond to that question, since I have 3 kids home with the flu. One has missed school all week and one managed to stay healthy long enough to get through her school nativity play (that's right, I said, "Nativity and School" in the same sentence, but that's fodder for another post). The Boy is running a fever, but fortunately he is feeling MUCH better today!

On days like this you may not want to bother, but I take better care of my kids when I take care of myself. Covering up those dark circles and putting a little color on my cheeks is a simple, quick way to do just that!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! You have that routine down. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You really did that quickly!! Being a mom means you gotta learn how to get the routine down to a science which is exactly what you've done!

    I hope you're having a great week my dear!
    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! We are hosting a great giveaway too which is a wonderful opportunity to give some extra exposure to you lovely blog. Come and link up, enter the giveaway and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!