In no particular order....
1. Belly laughs.
2. Notes left by my 5-year-old that read, "I love you becus yor the best mommy ever."
3. When they read me a story!
4. The funny way first words come out and the surprise when they finally say them right.
5. Family group hugs.
6. Seeing the boy hug his injured, crying sister, asking, "Ok? Ok?" and gently stroking her hair.
7. Watching them Discover
8. Teaching... colors, numbers, language, etc...
9. Soft, smushy cheeks and the kisses that go with them.
10. Finally understanding my own mother.
|Photo Copyright held by me!|
Feb 2007. Now she reads & writes.
What do you most love about motherhood?