I've been busy with sick children and snow days for the past week. Do you get completely behind on everything when you have a nose or two (or three or four) to blow? Then, of course, after several days of having children cough directly up my nose, I got sick too! Yuck! But, there's no rest for Mommy, so on I go!
I've had an influx of review opportunities with a few giveaways thrown in, so to keep you on the edge of your seat (and visiting frequently) here's a preview of what's coming up on (aspiring) Domestic Goddess Mommy over the next few weeks!
* Crindelstar - Review & Giveaway! An inspiring, eco-friendly story about a young girl whose belief in unicorns is challenged! Digital book, music and wildflower seeds in unique packaging!
* The Missing Secret to Parenting by Denny Hagel - review (a two-part installment). This is the book her website and mission are based upon. If you follow me on Twitter, you've likely seen me retweet some of her memorable, inspiring quotes. This is more than a review. I'll be sharing my own personal experience through the course of reading this book. Look for part 1 this week.
* Get Famous - review. I just can't stop reading this bonanza of blogging brilliance by up and coming blogging expert, Lisa Cash Hanson. If you haven't read her yet, go visit her blog. There's always something funny and inspiring going on there!
* My Memories - Digital Scrapbook Software review & Giveaway! This one is huge and exciting! It's an $80 value that you won't want to miss the opportunity to win! I'm happily working on my digital scrapbook with my girls. Finally, they might have something resembling a baby book and I can't wait to share my results with you!
* The Magic Warble - book review & Giveaway (hard copy or ebook)! Another exciting (I hope! I haven't read it yet!) adventure story that my girls and I will relish reading and reviewing together!
I'm looking for 10 bloggers to review this book. After nearly two years, I've decided to jump ship and self-publish my picture book!!! I'm nervous and excited and I'm looking for moms with kids between 6-months and 6 years to provide an honest review in exchange for the ebook version, which will be available for sale this week! Please contact me at adgmommy (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested.
That sums it up! What do you think?