Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Are you an Online Shopper?

I am. I used to enjoy browsing through malls or outdoor shopping strips. Grab a coffee, take a leisurely stroll, try things on or try out products. I used to enjoy doing that. Now, when I actually head outside of my house to shop I'm strapped with three little monkeys who love to run around, scream and generally complain if I linger more than a few seconds over any one thing.

This is why I have done as much shopping as humanly possible online for the past 6 years. And, as I have a keen need to research every single thing I buy on every site it is available and read multiple reviews before deciding on a purchase, I am happy when I discover a site that is basically all in one!

I feel compelled to share this with you, my fellow busy moms!

At Become.com you can find anything from electronics to diaper bags. Looking for a mattress? They have comparable mattresses to a Tomahawk Beautyrest! Looking for the fountain of youth? They have SkinCeuticals Serum 20 AOX. Getting married or have a son who's old enough to propose? They have simple engagement rings for women

Essentially, they have everything you need and the research and ratings are all right there at your fingertips.

Ahhh. More time for coffee and reading blogs!

DisclosureThis post was brought to you by Become.com and I really do think it is a very cool site!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, tell me what you think!