Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm a magnet for wonderful things!

This has been an amazing week and it isn't even over yet! I have to admit, at the start I was having an internal conflict as to whether or not to continue this blog. As I am back to work (and LOVING it) I have less and less time to write. And when I get the urge it's mostly about wine or the networking events I've been attending recently. I was thinking perhaps my readers, who are used to a stay-at-home mom perspective wouldn't be as interested if I start writing about my working life. I'll eventually be starting a blog for the business, so why not just switch from one to the other.

Then the other night I went to this awesome women's networking Meetup and met a life coach! I had actually been considering doing Jack Canfield's Success Principles coaching, but fearful of the cost. This woman, Michelle, facilitates the Passion Test with her clients. She actually has a video clip of Jack Canfield talking about the Passion Test on her website. Talk about the Law of Attraction! In speaking (about passion and motherhood and losing ourselves within that role) with her I got excited about the potential to interview her for my blog. After talking to her and taking everything in, I embraced the fact that I never need to trade one passion for another! I am passionate about sharing with and inspiring other mothers the fact that motherhood is challenging, but beautiful! There's no other job that can facilitate personal growth like motherhood does! And, I'm passionate about wine. And so fortunate that I share that passion with my husband and we now get to work together in that shared passion. It's making us closer and more connected than ever before. 

So, I was feeling fantastic about my week. My life. Today I get a call from an It Works distributor. I had dropped my business card to her at a women's business expo last week to win a free body wrap. I won it!!! I am ridiculously excited! Especially as the scale this morning has dipped to its lowest since getting pregnant with the boy! I haven't even been paying much attention to my weight, but dropped my mochas again and have been very active. Oh, to be in the 120s by next week!!  I am hoping this wrap does what it claims - inches lost in 45 minutes! Imagine if for $20 you can really get that baby belly closer to its pre-parent state. I am going on Monday and will be sure to tell you all about it! And I get it for free! I love winning things. It happens so rarely. At least it used to.

Sometimes life feels like a snowball of negativity. Since my husband and I have joined together to embrace our shared passion, my life feels like a snowball of positivity. Thank you, Universe!

7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I saw your blog from Boost My Blog Friday. I'm now following you. Hoe you'll follow back.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Blog Frog. Thanks for being so positive in a world of so much negative!! :)

    Heather
    www.realhousewifega.com
    www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up.
    You have a unique voice and interesting posts!

    I found you on the blog hop and am following now.
    Feel free to drop past our family friendly blog too.

    http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up! I'm happy that you have found yourself and have not given up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you are doing great all around, don't give up on your goals, will keep you in prayer:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your energy in this post is so great - inspiring and contagious. Absolutely keep blogging. Your journey and perspective is sure to be interesting to many. Best of luck with everything and keep those positive vibes going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your kind comments! I will keep blogging! I love to write. Hopefully, I'll do so again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!