Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boo! A Halloween Vlog

Happy Halloween! Again... Anyway, I couldn't resist linking up to Mama Kat's vlogging workshop, a spin-off of her writer's workshop, to demonstrate my new found obsession with vlogging. New found since yesterday.

Regardless, if you're not familiar with Mama Kat, you should be, so go visit her blog right after you watch my vlog.

The prompt I chose was #4: Record a video of yourself scaring someone. It took me several attempts to get a decent one and it didn't go as planned, but what the hay! You have to just go with it sometimes. Also, I can't quite figure out how to cut out dead space yet and I need to straighten up my office, but you'll have to deal with it and watch me grow as a Vlogger.. Enjoy.



Don't forget to visit Mama Kat! She's my bloggy idol.

10 comments:

  1. I love that they are scared and then start laughing. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, I miss playing with my kids like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm excited to be your newest follower! I was hoping you'd hop on by my blog and return the favor!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and your office isn't very messy.. don't know what you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - that does not look messy to me - especially with 3 kids! And what cute kids!
    I smiled the whole way through - you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone! I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!