Friday, March 1, 2013

My Son is Obsessed with a Song!

I can't escape this song. Do you know it? Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5. It's The Boy's favorite and he wants to hear it all. the. time. 5 times in a row. That's what he asks for whenever he sees my phone. I  purchased the single from iTunes in a moment of temporary insanity (that of delighting in pleasing my children) and now I'm stuck with it.

To make matters worse, a crazy thing happens every time we turn on the radio in the car instead of connecting the phone for music. The darn song plays!

I recorded a video of The Boy singing nearly the entire song. It was both adorable and disturbing, yet I think my daughter's must have deleted it. They're as tired of the song as I am. However, he isn't just singing it; he's making jokes up around it!

Enjoy! Maybe he's got a future in comedy (wink, wink)!

7 comments:

  1. hahaha love it! And hey, it IS a catch song if I do say so myself :) Very talented he is!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that "catchy" bit that kept me from realizing how naughty the subject matter is (naughty for young kids, I mean!)! Thanks, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the song well. It seems like every time I get in the car it plays at least once, sometimes twice! Cute video. Followed you from SITS. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! Adorable. They're awesome at this age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!!:) your little man is soo cute!
    such a cute video.

    happy sunday!

    plus: thank you so much for the follow. following you right back!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Sunday and Sharefest!

    Hope you having a good one and that video is just too cute.

    xoxo,
    Khloe
    www.kgstyleblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A future in comedy for sure. My neice used to be obsessed with a Barney song - glad that phase has passed. Happy Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!